DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic - ND Filter Set in Lima

schiho

Reactions
Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can get ND Filter set's for the Mavic in LIMA? The only retail store i saw is a security company on DJI' websites map.

Thanks

4177dbfe4675066fe5f870fb6bf70b4a.jpg

Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can get ND Filter set's for the Mavic in LIMA? The only retail store i saw is a security company on DJI' websites map.

Thanks

Hi schiho,

We don't work with any local retailers in or near Lima yet, but we do ship to Peru if you're interested. Please feel free to message us for details.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: BigEegit
Hi, i will be in 3 days in Lima, do you think shipping will work?

If you're already there and leaving in three days, that would be cutting it pretty close. International shipments with our fastest method (DHL) take 3-8 days. I wasn't aware there was a time restriction when I initially replied, so if that's the case then buying locally would definitely be the safer option. If you are not there yet and place the order ahead of time, though, then that might work. If you have any other questions let me know.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Don't try shipping only DHL works good.
Local mail is a disaster you will never get in 7 days

So I'll recommend you to mail Segurimax may be they could send yo to your hotel. I'll try them to contact you

@elchato2512 where is that?

@PolarPro yeah, unfortunately, i have this restriction, as I am on a short trip. I was wondering if there is any dealer that has the Filters in stock in Peru!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan