DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic ONLY, or...? Sub for others?

S2005

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm new around here, still finding my way around. I'm grounded right now, waiting for parts. Playing with the DJI Simulator is nice, but I'm considering picking up a second AC already.

I've looked around on the forums, and the closest I can find to a "Not-Mavic Drone" section is the General Discussion section. I'm not sure if its frowned upon, but is there a sub-forum section for non-Mavic drones?

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my Mavic Mini, and I'm not going to stop flying it anytime soon (Unless I get really addicted and jump to an Air or something), but I'm considering buying a second drone! Something smaller, and more acrobatic. As far as I can tell the Mavics are strictly designed to capture photo/video. They're a lot of fun to fly, and I'm loving it, but I'd also like to start learning more about the hobby, and maybe even some of the DIY build stuff! Should I look off-site for that?

Thanks in advance!

So many options!

Thank you for the post!

I don't know what half of those are, but I'm going to start clicking and find a good spot to start!

I KNOW I'm not ready for a "racing" drone or anything like that, but I'd love to get into 3d printing frames, and putting the electronics in myself.

Thanks again! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21