DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilot signed up

dazzypops

Reactions
Hi folks, nice to be here. Hope I can end up helping as much as others.
I'm in-between places, but my time is spent either in Bourne, South Lincolnshire or Halesowen, Birmingham.
I bought a Mavic Air a couple of months ago and love it, I've not had much chance to get out and fly as yet but the Mavic Air is surprisingly easy to manoeuvre and offers up amazing footage. I've also got a P4P on the way, for 4k@60 and mechanical shutter goodness.

I've recently passed the theory part of the Icarus Pro course in Oxford and in the new year will try my best at the night-time test and the OE test, hope to pass them too. Then get the ops manual sorted and finally submit to the CAA for my PfCO.
I'm pretty much brand new to this, but have heard great and fantastic ways drones are used. It's all about getting your name and reputation 'out there' so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

I have a website set up if you'd like to take a look, maybe critique. Hope this is allowed but if not, please remove - theflyingcameracompany.com. I'm just starting up, and will improve, promise!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Carlin
Welcome,

I’m just down the road in Stamford.
b42299c151e585bbf2562515bd01e5af.jpg

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom