DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots in the Netherlands

• Thread starter Deleted member 114080
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 114080

Hi, I use the name DroneRudy, actually my name is Ruud.
Pilots from Netherlands and abroud, always ready for tricks, tips and advice most welcome.

Beste regards,

DroneRudy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rudy, welcome to the forum. I am not from your beautiful country, but lived there for about 6 years (1994-2001), in a great little suburb of Den Haag called Leidschendam. We really enjoyed our time there and spent many a weekend exploring the countryside on bike. Being from a country with very little "old" stuff (Canada), we got a good laugh out of the "Niewe Kerk" in Den Haag (1649) and the one in Delft (1381). We took learning the language quite seriously, and without fail in the shops etc. we'd proudly start in with our improperly pronounced and grammatically incorrect Dutch, only to have people apologise for not speaking English very well - and then carry on in English that was invariably better than ours! Amazing people and amazing country.

Thanks RWD, Likewise I have been a couple of times in Canada (Also USA). I used to be a windsurfer at met some very nice Canadian people in the Carribbean. They kindly invited me to Kingston (Ont), Thousand Islands. I visited Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and many more. So many kind people, beautifull nature, relax. I would love to go back (And fly the drones). Maybe sometine ?. Leidschendam is only 10 minutes from where I live.

Dank je Joost. Heb je ook filmclips online ? Mij clips vind je met DroneRudy op utube

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54