DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Platinum

Yes there are

i am sure there are many many MPP fliers on the forum me included ,the thing is it is such a well sorted drone now that people are not having issues and therefore there are not many threads talking about them i would not swap my MPP for any other mavic currently available i call it old faithful

Just recently upgraded to a platinum from a spark. Still love my spark and still use it though.

Been over two months with the Platinum and I like it. Great control and lots of features.

I bought a MPP Fly More package just a couple of weeks ago.

It's basically a slightly quieter MP and I got the whole package for <£900, which is a lot cheaper than the MP2.

The MPP is a solid and proven drone.

Reactions: old man mavic
Thank you for all those who replied to my subject of the mavic platinum nice to hear it's still a good drone. Thank you

My first drone was the MPP lost it, in a heavily wooded area, on my second flight! Total rookie mistake?‍♂️ ... Needless to say got the rest of the fly more combo with me... Fast forward, last year I got the M2P with SC, really nice replacement with more collision avoidance sensors. Oddly enough, since I still got all the MPP stuff, I'm considering getting a manufacturer refurbished MPP... good price on eBay for a time proven drone (and have lots of batteries and propellers with me )?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock