DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 5D button problem

Teffhead

Reactions
Hi guys had a problem on my mavic 2 pro controller the 5D button has come off with the white square plastic stork. I had a care and refresh package insurance but unfortunately it went into my spam box and when I found it I tried to reactivate my care and refresh. But on typing in my serial it said I couldn’t as I needed to do it within 72 hours of receiving the email. But on the email it says limited refresh offer emphasis on OFFER between 10july and 10aug. Anyway I missed the gig. If they had said on the email reactive within 72hrs rather than offer then I might have caught it. Anyway has anyone any idea of cost of replacement. I understand if it was just the button but it’s the button and the white square stick with it? any help much appreciated

Hi guys had a problem on my mavic 2 pro controller the 5D button has come off with the white square plastic stork. I had a care and refresh package insurance but unfortunately it went into my spam box and when I found it I tried to reactivate my care and refresh. But on typing in my serial it said I couldn’t as I needed to do it within 72 hours of receiving the email. But on the email it says limited refresh offer emphasis on OFFER between 10july and 10aug. Anyway I missed the gig. If they had said on the email reactive within 72hrs rather than offer then I might have caught it. Anyway has anyone any idea of cost of replacement. I understand if it was just the button but it’s the button and the white square stick with it? any help much appreciated
Hi Teffhead - If that's the Smart Controller, it has a two year warranty. If it just came off with no explanation, it might be covered. Visit the support page and raise a service request. Try the link below...

DJI Repair

It’s the controller that holds your phone so not sure if that is the smart Controller but maybe wrong. But yes big thanks I’ll give them a go in the morning. Much appreciated
That's the standard Remote Controller and has a warranty of 12 months. Hope you still have some time left and that they will help you out. Good luck!

1597698234021.png

You could fix it yourself if you can get a new button board and 5d button. There are a few different sellers on Amazon UK
e.g.

As the usb port is on the same button board as the 5D button the replacement process is the same

Get some plastic spludger tools so you don't mar the case when opening it up

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1