DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 Battery light indicator

photopro

Reactions
Hi Mavic Community, I need some help/information on the Mavic Pro 2 Battery. I flew my drone about a month ago at the time I had my battery fully charged flew until it was about 25% left then landed the drone and did not use it for the past month. Recently I went to charge the battery had it on for quite some time on the wall charger. The lights lite up green like normal check on the progress and the fourth green light around the status/power button will not stop blinking even after being plug in for a couple of hours. What does the fourth blinking green light indicate?
Thanks for any help and information

-Photo Pro

Hmmm.... When the Mavic 2 battery is fully charged the lights should go off entirely. It shouldn't take a more than an hour for a single battery to charge if only one battery is plugged into the DJI charger.

Hmmm.... When the Mavic 2 battery is fully charged the lights should go off entirely. It shouldn't take a more than an hour for a single battery to charge if only one battery is plugged into the DJI charger.
It's just with this one battery it seems, I have two others that have not done this at all used the same charger that charges one battery at a time. I purchased them all the same time from B&H new. within the last 6 months. Fly my drone about twice every month.

The fourth blinking green light indicates that the battery is being charged between about 75% and 100%. If it never stops blinking, then the battery cannot be charged to 100%. My understanding is that M2P batteries should not be stored so "empty." They recommend charging to at least half a charge or more. The battery is smart enough to discharge, after a few days, to about that level for storage. You may have damaged the battery by leaving it at 25% for a month.

The fourth blinking green light indicates that the battery is being charged between about 75% and 100%. If it never stops blinking, then the battery cannot be charged to 100%. My understanding is that M2P batteries should not be stored so "empty." They recommend charging to at least half a charge or more. The battery is smart enough to discharge, after a few days, to about that level for storage. You may have damaged the battery by leaving it at 25% for a month.
Thank you for the information, I went out and used this battery had a good flight for about 20 minutes, till the low percentage warning turned on. Went to charge this battery with single wall outlet charger. blinked a couple of times then first light indicator stayed solid. What could be the cause for this?

The 4th blinking light goes off when the maximum charge has been reached, not when 100% have been reached.
Some of my older batteries only reach 95% max.
Anyway - I would upload a flight record to Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones and check the POWER section.
That gives you some info about the battery incl. cell deviation etc. Usually a battery that has gone bad has one cell deviating from the others.

The 4th blinking light goes off when the maximum charge has been reached, not when 100% have been reached.
Some of my older batteries only reach 95% max.
Anyway - I would upload a flight record to Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones and check the POWER section.
That gives you some info about the battery incl. cell deviation etc. Usually a battery that has gone bad has one cell deviating from the others.
Thanks for the information I will check it out.

Reactions: MaxHam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada