DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 Flyer

LGWishart

Reactions
Hi Everyone,
This drone flying is quite the learning curve. I am Northern Canada. Hoping to get some questions answered on here. Working on getting all my Transport Canada licensing. I recently passed my advanced licensing but still have my in flight review to do. I fly like an old lady... so lots of room for improvement! So I welcome any input, or suggestions of things to watch, etc.
Primarily I shoot industrial stuff. So the drone has given me access to a lot more spots that could kill me. I love the Mavic Pro 2. It is an amazing piece of gear.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Fly one myself.

Lots of fellow Canadians will help you adjust to TC regs, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your Mavic. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78