DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro...2 mile test flight

Thanks for the post and video. Where did you order from and when did you get delivery?

FYI...that is not my video. If it were me...i'd be going for 4 miles ;)

I still haven't received mine yet so right now all I can do is wait....and wait....and wait... :(

Thanks for Test! Without having my Mavic yet, every bit of action and info will help me tons I am sure. Missed how you got the video to us - the SD card was full, so ????

I am thinking he encoded at a lower bitrate, then it was further compressed when uploaded to YT, causing the soft VQ.

Hope your knees aren't shaking when the Mavic was above the water.:)

"No problems on the Phantom, lets bring this puppy home"

He forgot its name :p

I think he is screen recording with AZ or something. That's why the quality is decreased, this isn't the SD card footage it's the live down link...

In truth I suspect video quality really wasn't the aim of this clip, however as usual the cinemotographers here don't like anything that's not been shot in perfect conditions.

It's probably going to be a while before that breed realise that (imho) an awful lot of new drone owners actually don't care so much about the odd pixel being artifacted and that a video like this is extremely useful for informational purposes.

In truth I suspect video quality really wasn't the aim of this clip, however as usual the cinemotographers here don't like anything that's not been shot in perfect conditions.

It's probably going to be a while before that breed realise that (imho) an awful lot of new drone owners actually don't care so much about the odd pixel being artifacted and that a video like this is extremely useful for informational purposes.
Are these new breed of drone owners the same ones that insist on capturing/recording everything in 4k and then watch the footage on a phone? :p

Reactions: RAMJET-1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird