DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 propellers?

CyberBug

Reactions
Hey Pilots... What are the best deals on Mavic Pro 2 propellers that I can order on Amazon? So many out there and I have no clue what "NOT" to get.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I bought Props for my Mavic 2 on Amazon. They arrived in a day. Amazon delivery times may have changed.

welcome to the forum stick with genuine DJI either direct from them or a registered supplier unfortunately there are copies out there,when you read the advert,look at the wording,does it say genuine DJI props or just suitable for M2P the only other none DJI props,i would recommend are master air screw they are a very good alternative

...i would recommend are master air screw they are a very good alternative.

Welcome to the forum!

I second the recommendation for Master Airscrew for your Mavic 2 Pro. Their sound is pitched a little lower, so more pleasing to the ear. Some say the 2-4 decibel lower noise makes them noticeably quieter. They also offer a choice of colors.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We have always used DJI brand on our Mavic 2 Pro's. We have them in stock. If you would like, shoot us a message and I can send you a quote.

Thanks,
FDS Team

if you are happy with them thats fine, personally i would not risk my drone flying with them attached, as you dont know if the materials used are up to the job

Personally I’ve always used carbon fiber props. Very good ones which are not cheap unfortunately I have not been able to find any good ones for my MP2. So for right now I run stock props.

Reactions: CyberBug
welcome to the forum stick with genuine DJI either direct from them or a registered supplier unfortunately there are copies out there,when you read the advert,look at the wording,does it say genuine DJI props or just suitable for M2P the only other none DJI props,i would recommend are master air screw they are a very good alternative

Welcome to the forum!

I second the recommendation for Master Airscrew for your Mavic 2 Pro. Their sound is pitched a little lower, so more pleasing to the ear. Some say the 2-4 decibel lower noise makes them noticeably quieter. They also offer a choice of colors.

Thank you very much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu