DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 waypoints and litchi

Mitch

Reactions
Looking for some direction. My MPP broke In April. The enjoyment I get from flying my drone is through litchi/waypoints. I bought the MA2 with the false expectation DJI would implement waypoint ability. After all it’s predecessor the MA had waypoint ability. To date, 8 months later it does not appear DJI will provide traditional waypoint feature. Who knows when DJI will release a successor the the MP2. Would it be foolish to purchase the MP2 being its 2+ years old? I’m not interested in the MA as it’s noisy and uses WiFi. Constructive advise appreciated.

Looking for some direction. My MPP broke In April. The enjoyment I get from flying my drone is through litchi/waypoints. I bought the MA2 with the false expectation DJI would implement waypoint ability. After all it’s predecessor the MA had waypoint ability. To date, 8 months later it does not appear DJI will provide traditional waypoint feature. Who knows when DJI will release a successor the the MP2. Would it be foolish to purchase the MP2 being its 2+ years old? I’m not interested in the MA as it’s noisy and uses WiFi. Constructive advise appreciated.
I am sorry for your loss! Yes, I had a Mavic Air 1 with waypoint setting but I never used them. I have had the Mavic 2 Pro for about a year and I LOOOVE the new Mavic 2 Pro Waypoints intelligent flight modes. It is so easy. Check some of the videos on You Tube. Just type in "waypoints settings for Mavic 2 Pro." It is worth all of the extras to spend for a Mavic 2 Pro

Reactions: Thomas B and Mitch
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329