DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro 2 white out camera probs

RichieFromBoston

Reactions
So im out in Arizona filming with cameras and drones, Mavic air 2 and pro 2 the pro 2 w/hasselblad is not filming well at all its all white out. i use ND filters and they arent correcting it. its up to date on software, hasnt been crashed. and i use the smart controller for both air and pro. Any ideas??

So im out in Arizona filming with cameras and drones, Mavic air 2 and pro 2 the pro 2 w/hasselblad is not filming well at all its all white out. i use ND filters and they arent correcting it. its up to date on software, hasnt been crashed. and i use the smart controller for both air and pro. Any ideas??
ND filters aren't used to correct exposure.
It's not white balance which would only make things too yellow or too blue

If you are seeing your screen display washed out, the usual explanation is that you've accidentally set the exposure compensation to over expose by 2 or 3 stops.
Check the line of camera data on the display and look for the number under EV.
If it's showing a high positive number like EV +3.0, dial that back toward zero.
i-QwxDW3r-M.jpg

OK FOUND IT SET IT LOOK NATURAL BUT NEVER HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE. ITS ALWAYS BEEN ON AUTO AS FAR AS iM AWARE THIS ISSUE JUST KINDA POPPED UP I VIDEO A LOT
Looks good now, but its set to S not auto thank for your help fellas

OK FOUND IT SET IT LOOK NATURAL BUT NEVER HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE. ITS ALWAYS BEEN ON AUTO AS FAR AS iM AWARE THIS ISSUE JUST KINDA POPPED UP I VIDEO A LOT
Looks good now, but its set to S not auto
Actually S is one of the three auto exposure modes your camera has.
S stands for Shutter Priority, in which you select the shutter speed you want and the camera's metering adjusts exposure to suit.
If you adjust Exposure Compensation, that overrides the camera's metering by as much over or underexposure as you set.

Reactions: RichieFromBoston

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada