DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro 2 zoom ....sending movies ?

how can I send movies from my mavic pro 2 to face book or you tube? mavic pro I had was a lot easier in that respect. thanks!
You need to download the from the SD card to your computer first... I take the card from my M2P and insert it in an adapter, which I then insert into the card slot of my Mac. Open the files until you find your video.
Then upload it to your YouTube site.
Next get the “share” link from YouTube, copy it, and paste it as text into your post on this site. A preview pic will show in your post and users click the link to view.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ZX14-R
You need to download the from the SD card to your computer first. Then upload to your YouTube site. Then get the “share” link from YouTube, copy it, and paste it as text into your post on this site. A preview pic wil show in your post and users click the link to view.

Hope this helps.
You need to download the from the SD card to your computer first... I take the card from my M2P and insert it in an adapter, which I then insert into the card slot of my Mac. Open the files until you find your video.
Next get the “share” link from YouTube, copy it, and paste it as text into your post on this site. A preview pic will show in your post and users click the link to view.

Hope this helps.
thank you very much?

Onward and upward....

the easiest way I've found to share videos is via Google Drive ap.
Get into Gmail tap "the box of dots" in the top right screen sector to bring up Google aps, select DRIVE, then select you video from your file, select share, enter the email and it's "shared" via a link sent to the friend.
It's efficient and free...what's not to like?

Hope this helps.
Don't forget to add an audio track. Nobody wants to watch a silent movie.

Reactions: pls1911
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1