DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2

ricky56

Reactions
hello new to hear. Took my Mavic pro 2 out. The last couple of times I get about 500 yards away from me and the drone loses signal. Today I flew it about 300 yards. Same again lost signal. It came home the last 5 times. All software is up to date and firmware. I use the DJI goggles today and after about 50yards the phone lost the picture and the goggles were ok. And one know what’s going on here.

Controller antenna orientation is important. Make sure they are unfolded and that the flat part of them is facing the aircraft (not the tip of the antenna).

Also, your flying location may have interference. Try flying in a place far from there and be sure there are no towers, electrical fields, buried cables, etc.

Chris

What obstacles are you flying behind? Are you down a well? Damp wet trees are an effective barrier?
If you are saying that you do have VLOS, then there is definitely something wrong.

Controller antenna orientation is important. Make sure they are unfolded and that the flat part of them is facing the aircraft (not the tip of the antenna).

Also, your flying location may have interference. Try flying in a place far from there and be sure there are no towers, electrical fields, buried cables, etc.

Chris
Done all that and still the same. Had no problem flying my Mavic air and zoom at the same place.

hola nuevo para escuchar. Saqué mi Mavic pro 2. Las últimas veces me alejo unos 500 metros de mí y el dron pierde la señal. Hoy lo volé alrededor de 300 yardas. Lo mismo volvió a perder la señal. Llegó a casa las últimas 5 veces. Todo el software y firmware están actualizados. Utilizo las gafas DJI hoy y, después de unos 50 metros, el teléfono perdió la imagen y las gafas estaban bien. Y uno sabe lo que está pasando aquí.
Hola, en algunas oportunidades perdí imagen en la pantalla, pensé que era perdida de señal, pero en realidad el problema era un falso contacto entre el iphone y el control.

Hola, en algunas oportunidades perdí imagen en la pantalla, pensé que era perdida de señal, pero en realidad el problema era un falso contacto entre el iphone y el control.
I don’t speak your language. Sorry but only understand English

I don’t speak your language. Sorry but only understand English
ricky56
Select the text and right click. There is an option to translate. (I am not sure if it does Klingon just yet though) qaQjaj jajlIj

ricky56
Select the text and right click. There is an option to translate. (I am not sure if it does Klingon just yet though) qaQjaj jajlIj
Got that. Yes I did lose the screen on my phone and couldn’t see the drone on the phone. I could see it via the goggles thou
Tried a new short cable still the same. I’m going to try a iPhone cable with USB port see if that helps. Thanks

Chris
Have you tried increasing altitude ?