DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO 2

Mavic 3:
  • unlimited flight time, thanks to its Flux Capacitor
  • Ability to reach low earth orbit in less than 12 minutes
  • No more goggles: you can instead upload a copy of your brain right to the Mavic's memory chip
Or are these already Mavic 4 specs..?

I almost forgot:

the Super Pro Enterprise version will have TLI capability, thanks to a second FC module.

So, the occasional Sunday afternoon excursion to the moon will no longer be just a dream for us earthbound pilots (just remember to keep the bird in VLOS at all times)

Maybe this will be addressed tomorrow, but any ideas on how you put a filter requiring the ability to rotate in order achieve desired result (e.g. polarization filter) on a rectangular lens?

Have DJI sacked all their designers..? Looks almost identical to the MP1 to me, very dissapointing. I hope they get rid of the crap start up tone too for a new modern sexy chime, or roar.

A square Camera Lens? I gues someone will need to be inventive to design ND filters

1450€, 1500$.......i can imagine older mavics being sold for more or less the same price they've been bought.

A square Camera Lens? I gues someone will need to be inventive to design ND filters

Polar Pro already has them ready to go up for preorder and DJI already has their own advertised. They get plenty of notice for these types of things. For a ND filter it doesn't matter if they aren't circular, the square shape is of little consequence.

Last edited:
It looked big, folded up in the filmmakers hands. Maybe he has small hands, idk. I hope it’s not bigger, cause I was eating up everything the slick was selling.

It looked big, folded up in the filmmakers hands. Maybe he has small hands, idk. I hope it’s not bigger, cause I was eating up everything the slick was selling.

It's 1mm, 8mm, and 16mm larger than the original MP respectively. Not much but if it was a tight fit before you may need a new bag.

What directions L,W,H? That’s not bad at all, really.

I can't find any info. Will Mavic Pro batteries fit? I have four batteries with not a ton of cycle counts on any of them. Hate to start from scratch.

Highly doubtful. Why would they do that they can’t make money on batteries then. Here to make money not friends. Lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27