DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 3 SCOUT Install in 6 Seconds

Aerial West

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Install in 6 seconds!? Yep.

If you have any questions, like always,. I'm here to answer anything I can!

I'm VERY proud of the Scout mount... nothing else comes close to the functionality and finish while being something you can put in your pocket. SUPER stoked to share it with the Mavic Pilots family.

We launched the first mount for Mavics right here and you guys made it a HUGE success. Thanks for your support always.

** Our PATENT PENDING SCOUT mount is amazingly strong CNC Milled Aircraft Grade Aluminum, ROCK SOLID, fits almost any device, and fits in the palm of your hand.

Made in the USA Since 2017.

How much ?

How much ?
It depends on which setup you go with, choose the optional lanyard, etc etc. $74 "as pictured" though. For all the pricing options, check out mavmount.com

Install in 6 seconds!? Yep.

If you have any questions, like always,. I'm here to answer anything I can!

I'm VERY proud of the Scout mount... nothing else comes close to the functionality and finish while being something you can put in your pocket. SUPER stoked to share it with the Mavic Pilots family.

We launched the first mount for Mavics right here and you guys made it a HUGE success. Thanks for your support always.

** Our PATENT PENDING SCOUT mount is amazingly strong CNC Milled Aircraft Grade Aluminum, ROCK SOLID, fits almost any device, and fits in the palm of your hand.

Made in the USA Since 2017.

Nice looking, but having the phone / tablet over the sticks is not good for me. Esp when I'm using a 10" tablet like my Lenovo M10. I like my tablet holder as it holds the tablet out and away from the sticks. Not sure if yours allows much of that from the video; but a suggestion for offering another model that does.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78