DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro accessories obsolete already

I think it's just hard to find since many of the usual manufacturers did not make an ND 32/PL filter (for whatever reason).

This SANDMARC filter set contains an ND 32/PL filter.

Batteries for the Mavic Pro through DJI are also obsolete. After spending $1000.00 for the Mavic Pro three years ago I discover battery support is gone. Both my stock batteries with 76 cycles on them are swollen to the point they won't fit in the drone. Basically I now have a $1000.00 paper weight. This is definitely not what I anticipated from a company as well known as DJI. Aftermarket batteries are available but research into these bring questionable reviews. Any recommendations from fellow members?

Batteries for the Mavic Pro through DJI are also obsolete. After spending $1000.00 for the Mavic Pro three years ago I discover battery support is gone. Both my stock batteries with 76 cycles on them are swollen to the point they won't fit in the drone. Basically I now have a $1000.00 paper weight. This is definitely not what I anticipated from a company as well known as DJI. Aftermarket batteries are available but research into these bring questionable reviews. Any recommendations from fellow members?

Fear not, Young Grasshopper. Amazon has these batteries, as noted above, and also, Ebay has them. Before you express any misgivings about non-OEM batteries, may I just add that my Phantom 3 is powered exclusively by after-market, non-DJI batteries, which are 100% compatible with the original batteries, both in flight duration, LED intensity, and overall service lifespan.

If you cannot find such viable replacement batteries for your Mavic Pro, I will eat a bug, live on youtube.

Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.

1. Once upon a time, there were at least these two search engines: www.google.com and www.duckduckgo.com in our world... In yours, you must have it by now.
  2. Then use an app, we call it browser, be it Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. There must be an equivalent one or similar sorts in your world. Fire that up. Or you call it launch.
  3. In that tiny crack, type in "Mavic Pro battery OEM"
You will be flooded with choices (ranging from new, not-so-new, used, 3rd parties, dead etc) to add to your now flying "paper weight". Be sure not to pick the dead ones, which can be rather cheap and yet another paper weight. And yes, be ready with your credit cards or whatever payment methods.

That's it, don't need to wait for 3 years. But wait, you can post here...

Good luck.

1. Once upon a time, there were at least these two search engines: www.google.com and www.duckduckgo.com in our world... In yours, you must have it by now.
  2. Then use an app, we call it browser, be it Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. There must be an equivalent one or similar sorts in your world. Fire that up. Or you call it launch.
  3. In that tiny crack, type in "Mavic Pro battery OEM"
You will be flooded with choices (ranging from new, not-so-new, used, 3rd parties, dead etc) to add to your now flying "paper weight". Be sure not to pick the dead ones, which can be rather cheap and yet another paper weight. And yes, be ready with your credit cards or whatever payment methods.

That's it, don't need to wait for 3 years. But wait, you can post here...

Good luck.
The Oracle hath spoken, and so it shalt come to pass. Mortals take note.

Reactions: wingbotics
Thanks for the contributing insights. I'm aware that I can find batteries from all over the world that claim they will fit my application. I can also find almost as many Rolex watches that make the claim they are authentic. How do you separate the claim verses the reality. The purpose of this inquiry was to illicit recommendations based on the experiences from a qualified source.

Thanks for the contributing insights. I'm aware that I can find batteries from all over the world that claim they will fit my application. I can also find almost as many Rolex watches that make the claim they are authentic. How do you separate the claim verses the reality. The purpose of this inquiry was to illicit recommendations based on the experiences from a qualified source.
As the proud owner of a $20 fake Rolex watch, I will try not to be offended by your comment on this subject. Returning to non-OEM batteries for DJI drones, let me just add that the two such batteries I have used in my Phantom 3S, have proven to be completely indistinguishable from DJI made batteries in both appearance and function. After over 40 charges apiece, this is still the case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost