DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Air clones

Greg336

Reactions
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried a Mavic pro or Air clone? I found a web site called Wish.com. It has both of these for around $100 each. I recently bought a Mavic Pro but do to some recent medical problems I haven't had the chance to try it out. Then I saw the ones on Wish.com. I ordered both of them and are waiting for them to arrive. I figure I can practice on each of them and if I break them oh well at least it's not my $1000 Mavic Pro.

These cheap drones can usually crash once or twice then are broken with no replacement parts. There goes your $100, or $200 for 2.

If you fly your Mavic, and have bought the Refresh or have State Farm, it will cost you less then $200 and you get to practice on the actual Mavic, with no fear of loss.

Toy drones are just that, toys. The Mavic is a high resolution camera platform with built-in systems to help you avoid crashing.

Reactions: Drone Master
So, let me get this straight: you spend $200 on clones when you could have just spend $15-20 on a cheap drone that ironically has more support, that way you can practice? That seems a bit weird.

Reactions: Former Member
So, let me get this straight: you spend $200 on clones when you could have just spend $15-20 on a cheap drone that ironically has more support, that way you can practice? That seems a bit weird.
where can u buy drones for 15$,,,, ones that have replaceable parts for 15$ ill take 3 please

where can u buy drones for 15$,,,, ones that have replaceable parts for 15$ ill take 3 please

There you go. They’ve got replaceable props and prop guards, as well as batteries.

Attachments

• 0F05E356-BAE3-417B-BB1C-C9C8FCB2A60D.png
    0F05E356-BAE3-417B-BB1C-C9C8FCB2A60D.png
    750.5 KB · Views: 47
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member