DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

wheww,free at last!

hey guys, just checking in after a two week forced hiatus.
anything good been going on over here?[emoji41]

Reactions: Ed209
wheww,free at last!

hey guys, just checking in after a two week forced hiatus.
anything good been going on over here?[emoji41]

Welcome back DB!!! It's a good time to be free! You have joined society at a time where 52min and 67min flights are the norm now. And if someone can fight the boredom, I'm confident 120min is possible on a single, stock DJI battery. [emoji24][emoji23]

Reactions: dirtybum
freebird DB returns! man, you didnt miss much .. some dude flew his Mavic to Antarctica on this new special cell battery. We had a good ol fashioned bbq though.

vWWwwXL.png

I emailed Titan on the 30th for an update to my order and received no response. I just called their number and I received their voicemail. If I can't get feedback via email or a phone call, I'm cancelling my order.

Who told him to go away? Eating crow now! lol.

Maybe this DJ has figured something out?

If I remember the 18650's are what's inside of the battery packs for the Titan?

dang goonies, you was pretty quick to jump on sportbikes back and stick up for the "reputable member" DJhood!
maybe a simple little apology to MM wouldnt hurt right now?

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Since this thread is only going to grow, perhaps we could start a leaderboard of validated setups, similar to what we have for distance runs? That way, we can avoid the occasional post "Hey I'm not reading all this, what setup is best for me?"

Are we 100% sure he's full of BS? I mean he's a reputable forum member? I just don't see him pulling this as a stunt or a joke.

Is it possible Ed209 that something he's doing is different?

If he were a new member I wouldn't be shocked?

I did call this for the record early on. But I was kidding mostly.

hey thelightspeed, what actually makes for a member a reputable member anyway? Quick answer please.
it's kind of funny that just 100 post before this one YOU was calling BS on him, and then you write this[emoji41]

I emailed Titan on the 30th for an update to my order and received no response. I just called their number and I received their voicemail. If I can't get feedback via email or a phone call, I'm cancelling my order.

titan and DJhoodrat disappear at the same time? That's odd

i've got the Titan 7.0 in hands and will be testing it on the Mavic and the P2 against my 6.6 MultiStar. We all know what the result will be but that will just add a third tester to the list
It would be appreciated

Guys n gals! Im not sure what's goin on here but i suggest we call it a day.
MM tried em: Fail.
Ed209: Fail.
I think the only way to convince anyone from now on is a full cam record of the flight starting with a mavic taking off with just the 7000 battery hooked up.
This thing became a circus and only 1 person claiming the notorius flight.
Shall we just continue our quest sidelining this titan drama pretty please?

maclak, you are more than welcome to carry-on with the quest, by all means if you got some new battery to test or something new add we're all ears,but I hope you can agree this thing needed to be hashed out. in the future full film of the flight is not necessary, but just hovering around your yard to show battery time is not going to be believed anymore, you're going to have to get up and take a flight. Nice work to @Ed209
A few of us had noticed some of the log issues you did, but you slapped the proof down hard!

I don't think we should ban him. What's that gonna do? He could open up another account just like that "afs" clown who then created "afs1" the next day (look back in this thread for his shenanigans). The fact is, he got caught. I saw he was on this morning like usual between 9-10EST and he didn't comment with his daily updates like he's been doing for the last week. So that should tell enough.

As for his motivation, maybe just respect and a little of trolling coupled with a possible monetary incentive if he arranged that discount code with Titan??? If someone wants to, they could reach out to Titan about their discount code program and see what type of percentage you would get on sales. That's assuming that discount code he was pushing was created for him. I bought mine off Amazon, just like I did when I bought the 4S version last year which didn't perform so no kick backs for him there from me. I'm done with him. But maybe you guys who bought with the discount code might be motivated to get your refund or at least find out if he made a percentage of the sales.

It was enjoyable and I think we all handled him like adults without getting the thread locked ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: digdat0
maclak, you are more than welcome to carry-on with the quest, by all means if you got some new battery to test or something new add we're all ears,but I hope you can agree this thing needed to be hashed out. in the future full film of the flight is not necessary, but just hovering around your yard to show battery time is not going to be believed anymore, you're going to have to get up and take a flight. Nice work to @Ed209
A few of us had noticed some of the log issues you did, but you slapped the proof down hard!
Full proof was meant for DJ only. He got himself into this, intention unclear.
I just rely on the integrity of members and they can continue to expect this from me.
Until now i have hardly posted screens or logs, only honest findings in detail. Man's word is a man's word.

I think we know what to look for in logs in order to determine if the "HooD Hack" was done. That's not to say new methods to deceive won't be conjured up...Prisoners are always finding new ways to break out of jail...Scammers are always coming up with new scams. We can only rely on the reputations of the members and the data. Most of us are all about pushing the limits and discovering new tricks. Even the ones that don't share their tricks end up getting found out over time. People talk to each other behind the scenes and the word gets out. :D

I don't think we should ban him. What's that gonna do? He could open up another account just like that "afs" clown who then created "afs1" the next day (look back in this thread for his shenanigans). The fact is, he got caught.

It was enjoyable and I think we all handled him like adults without getting the thread locked ;)

wait a minute, are you telling me I could've just made a different account and been here this whole two weeks! WTF! next time[emoji41]
you're probably right though Ed209, Banning won't do anything, but the name DJhood is on the "cant trust" list for now, unless he wants to get on & give a reasonable explanation maybe do that 37 minutes on a four mile flight that's higher than 80 feet. if he's not willing to do that then I'm ready to move on.

wait a minute, are you telling me I could've just made a different account and been here this whole two weeks! WTF! next time[emoji41]
you're probably right though Ed209, Banning won't do anything, but the name DJhood is on the "cant trust" list for now, unless he wants to get on & give a reasonable explanation maybe do that 37 minutes on a four mile flight that's higher than 80 feet. if he's not willing to do that then I'm ready to move on.

I thought about that too during my analysis... Fly at an altitude that is only attainable with a valid flight...Fly over things you can't walk, drive or boat over.... If it's over water, must be high enough to not be a boat! It's crazy. I don't think it's necessary. We just know when the next time something doesn't add up, what to look and ask for.

When you gonna be trying out that 7000 so we can have final verdict from the "Godfadda"?

Reactions: digdat0
I don't care what these clowns say I did the air data I did the actual test so I don't know what the freak they're talking about I did not try to scam anyone

That video he made with the propellers off I would have never thought of that he is the scammer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki