DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Compatibility with P4P V2.0 Remote

Maverickoffshore

Reactions
Greetings all, I would like to know if it is possible to use the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote control in place of the Mavic Pro's standard remote. Both remotes are using Occusync and both can be received by the goggles, so it got me thinking it may be possible. I don't have any problem re-mapping some buttons with Assistant 2 to get it to work, I just do not have a P4P V2.0 remote to try it with.

We are using the Mavic Pros as rapid deploy-able aerial recon units and there are significant advantages for us to be able to use the P4P V2.0 remote controller. First being the larger size of the control and better support and placement of the Crystal Sky monitors. The other advantage is the HDMI out that could be used for monitors at the command truck. Any insight or alternatives would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

An alternative would be the use of a tablet with hdmi output. You use a tablet mount for the tablet (nividia shield is commonly used) and hdmi out to the monitor. Cheaper too.

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ