Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Crashed Gimbal error

TnTDroner

Reactions
Problem? Gimbal Error

Was unit in a crash? yes

What have you tried so far? replacement of both LVDS and Gimbal Flex cable

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? samsung

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Latest Recently did an update, before the crash

What Go app version are you using? Latest android version

Any modification? (if so what) No

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Changed Gimbal flex and LVDS cables

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) Have no videos but basically the Mavic boots up gimbal moves to self calibrate on startup however it pauses midway and begins to shake could this be a bad flex cable or PCB board ( Got my flex cable from FStop had an extremely tiny nick on the yaw axis ribbon clamp)

Could be a bad flex cable or possibly a bad gimbal motor assembly. Also, maybe one of your gimbal connectors isnt making a perfect contact.

thanks for the info thunder as always you are a ray of sunshine on my sad useless Mavic. So I reopened the gimbal to check the contacts and apparently that little nick which the cable came with has turned into a full-blown tear on the ribbon. I will not be buying cables from F-stop again I ordered one previously and it came broken and now this one came slightly broken highly disappointed the least they can do is check their cables will be PM'ing you soon for a cable.

Reactions: Former Member
Sounds like they are selling used cables that on the surface look OK but still have integrity issues that will only appear over time.

Will try to see if they will send me a refund because frankly done am with them. gave them a second chance already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise