DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro (Deal or No Deal)

I'd say a good deal. I got my Mavic Pro in December 2018 at $625 and thought it was a good deal. A good camera (not cutting edge but good for most consumer and some profession applications), Occusyn better than most wifi, very good flight time, etc. Unless there was some specific must have feature you could only find in a newer version (at twice that price), and if it is actually new, I think it's a very good deal.

Reactions: Duende01
great deal. And even if DJI stopped supporting it, with no other updates its still a fantastic drone. And for a first drone, you will love it. Just remember to take it slow and keep it close until you start to gain experience in the systems that operate this machine. Stay within your local regs and try not to annoy people and you are in for a great time
congrats on the good deal

Thanks for the pointers. I will certainly be watching some youtube videos to learn about this drone before I put it up in the air.

Thanks for the pointers. I will certainly be watching some youtube videos to learn about this drone before I put it up in the air.
Read the full DJI manual for your drone, only available online. YouTube videos are fine, but they are as often made by folks who don’t know much more than you.... Agree that some are excellent... just saying...

Reactions: Duende01
Read the full DJI manual for your drone, only available online. YouTube videos are fine, but they are as often made by folks who don’t know much more than you.... Agree that some are excellent... just saying...

Definitely a must. I hate reading but I am going so soak it all up as I want this new hobby to be enjoyable for many years to come.

It is indeed a great Christmas gift. I thought about buying the remaining ones but then soon came to my senses, lol??.
Here a guy trying to scam people on Craigs List:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive