DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Discussions Watch Forum

detectorguy

Reactions
New at this and went flying into a chain link fence. It broke the gimble off and was looking for repairs or ideas?
Thanks

New at this and went flying into a chain link fence. It broke the gimble off and was looking for repairs or ideas?
Thanks
That happened to me on my first flight of a Phantom 3 standard. Actually, it hovered just in front of it, then the wind pushed it into the fence. The propellers engaged the fence so the camera was pummeled.
How long have you had the drone?
I ask because DJI repaired mine for free. They even paid for the shipping both directions

Thanks
If you are brand new at this, go to a wide open field. Also, start off in tripod mode, then beginners mode, then GPS mode before Sport mode.
There's a lot to learn. Youtube is helpful

Reactions: seowashdc
have had some of those $20 drones and some $89 drones and I got kind of good at those so I thought I'd step up and buy a nice drone. I am trying to figure out the active track or follow me on the DJI Mavic pro with little luck so far. Been watching hours of You tube

Yeah, unless you live near someone you know who has a DJI product, it's hours and hours of looking at 3rd party videos to get the detailed information you need. Drone on's advice is spot on, and really helps minimize - not eliminate - the chances of something bad happening while you're learning how to use the darn thing.

I have a friend of mine he fixed it and works like new. We went out into the Northern California smoke and flew for a while. I sure will be happy when they get these fires out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu