DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - DJI GO4 - Pre-Fix Location

choyawe

Reactions
Hi All,

i have a Mavic Pro, and i intend to take photo of the same spot daily, and compile to become a timelapse.
so can MavicPro + DJI Go4 can be set/programme to go to the same coordinates and take the photo?

many thanks in advance.

There used to be an app, DJI GS Pro, which allowed you to use waypoints. I think that has been replaced by DJI Go Fly, at least that is what came up when I looked for GS Pro. I have no idea what Go Fly does, but check it out.
Of course, the best solution is Litchi which works great with a Mavic Pro (from personal experience). An incredible piece of software for less than $30. You won’t regret buying it. Learn it and use it.
Also works great with a Mavic Pro 2.

It is an insult of the “Pro” moniker that DJI didn’t make waypoints available in the Mavic 3. My sole reason for never considering purchasing it.

yes it can very easy I use Litchi once mission is entered it will do the same thing every time , now can i ask what software you are using for your timelapse I waS WANTING TO DO THE SAME BUT of course in a different local

You can set up Litchi to execute the same mission every time you want to fly. Let that put you in place, then force close the app, open the DJI app and start your hyperlapse.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM