DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro dumldore issues.

Martijndk1983

Reactions
hello guys.

I have a little problem, i have connected the drone to nld but that is not a user friendly program for that amount of money so I have tried dumldore.

A few weeks ago it was working oke I think but after switching the firmware multiple time with dji assistant, nldapp, dumldore I can't get it in rooted mode adb.

When I select adb in dumldore it goed OK but when I checked it in the jkson directory in the cad with adb shell it says that there are no devices.

So i can't do nothing.
What can I try to fix this.
When I do ipconfig /all the drone is present.

Thanks for youre time.
With kind regard from holland

hello guys.

I have a little problem, i have connected the drone to nld but that is not a user friendly program for that amount of money so I have tried dumldore.

A few weeks ago it was working oke I think but after switching the firmware multiple time with dji assistant, nldapp, dumldore I can't get it in rooted mode adb.

When I select adb in dumldore it goed OK but when I checked it in the jkson directory in the cad with adb shell it says that there are no devices.

So i can't do nothing.
What can I try to fix this.
When I do ipconfig /all the drone is present.

Thanks for youre time.
With kind regard from holland
What firmware version are you on? You can only adb to certain firmware versions using the Dumldore adb access command.

What firmware version are you on? You can only adb to certain firmware versions using the Dumldore adb access command.
Might be a bit before he reply’s back I messaged him to check the box to see in this section. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143