DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro issues.

barkboy

Reactions
My mavic pro is dispaying 'system warning check app' ok so how do i resolve this issue. I have included photos of my iphome display screen and all the fau
No description available.
lts. I dom't know where to start!!

I have just had to change the gimbal camera ribbon. I know that sounds dramatic. This was not working so I changed the ribbon

Looks like you may have accidentally loosened the connector to the forward sensors.

I have just had to change the gimbal camera ribbon. I know that sounds dramatic. This was not working so I changed the ribbon
I am also concerned about the hardware issue. I have tried reloading the app and wondering if I can reload software

I would go into the assistant and recalibrate the sensors before
i tryed anything else. Have seen the hardware malfunction come up before and that fixed mine

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I just had these warnings also. I went to the Assistant and calibrated the forward and lower sensors.
Once I had done those the other warnings resolved themselves. Hope this helps.

Hi I would love to use the DJI assistant but I have an iPhone and an iMac neither of which WORK with the assistant App. Come on guys in this day and age you would think that apps would be developed for both systems!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I would love to use the DJI assistant but I have an iPhone and an iMac neither of which WORK with the assistant App. Come on guys in this day and age you would think that apps would be developed for both systems!!!!!!!!!!

The iPhone version isn’t for use with Mavic models.

It works perfectly well with my Mac. Are you sure you have downloaded the correct version? (DJI Assistant 2)

What MacOS version are you using?

The iPhone version isn’t for use with Mavic models.

It works perfectly well with my Mac. Are you sure you have downloaded the correct version? (DJI Assistant 2)

What MacOS version are you using?
hi SkyeHigh I am using macOS Catalina 10.15.7.

Okay, in that case their cave been a few people on the forum that have had issues trying to connect to their aircraft or just trying to launch the app in Catalina. If you do a search on the forums for ‘Catalina’ you should find a solution to both issues.

I’m still using Sierra, which has no issues.

Hope this helps point in you towards a solution.

Okay, in that case their cave been a few people on the forum that have had issues trying to connect to their aircraft or just trying to launch the app in Catalina. If you do a search on the forums for ‘Catalina’ you should find a solution to both issues.

I’m still using Sierra, which has no issues.

Hope this helps point in you towards a solution.
Thanks for your help but it would appear there are a lot of frustrated mavic pilots out there that a really pissed off with this situation as there does not appear to be a solution????????? Such a bad show when you think or the thousands of pounds people have invested in DJI. Crap really.

Thanks for your help but it would appear there are a lot of frustrated mavic pilots out there that a really pissed off with this situation as there does not appear to be a solution????????? Such a bad show when you think or the thousands of pounds people have invested in DJI. Crap really.

You can’t blame DJI. Yes it’s frustrating but then they didn’t change Apple’s MacOS. There will always be compatibility issues when OS’s are updated for all software providers although it is disappointing that DJI haven’t provided a workaround or fix yet.

You can’t blame DJI. Yes it’s frustrating but then they didn’t change Apple’s MacOS. There will always be compatibility issues when OS’s are updated for all software providers although it is disappointing that DJI haven’t provided a workaround or fix yet.
Well now I am really not happy!!!! I have just purchased a new HP Computer and downloaded the Mavic assistant from DJI website and it doesn’t work when I attach my drone to the computer! Utter despair. Does DJI give a **** about it’s clients. I have spent over £4.000 with DJI and I am totally disappointed with this company!!

Well now I am really not happy!!!! I have just purchased a new HP Computer and downloaded the Mavic assistant from DJI website and it doesn’t work when I attach my drone to the computer! Utter despair. Does DJI give a **** about it’s clients. I have spent over £4.000 with DJI and I am totally disappointed with this company!!

Okay you’re angry but don’t blame DJI. There are thousands upon thousands of us flying DJI’s products AND using Assistant 2 without issues.

Your problem is either with the configuration of your setup or the port on your aircraft.

Start with the basics:

Have you installed the correct DJI Assistant 2? You need ‘Assistant 2 for Mavic’

Have you confirmed your cable is good? Recommend using the DJI supplied cable to be certain.

Do you see the aircraft’s internal drive and SD card (if plugged in) appear in Windows Explorer? If so you are connected, if not then need to check further below.

Once connected launch DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and you should see your aircraft appear in the window. Go online and login to your DJI account and you’ll be able to check you’re running the latest firmware. If not you can update the aircraft from here.

If you don’t see your aircraft in Windows Explorer then make sure you have a good quality cable. Some cables provide data but no power and some the opposite. You must have data.

I own a HP computer and use Assistant all the time to check status and logs. You also need to make sure the computer is recognizing the drone as a removable drive. You may need to download a driver for it to work.

Vision sensor calibration has to be done on a PC/Mac as it needs a large enough screen for the Mavic to look at with its sensors. A phone or tablet would be too small and likely not steady enough for the procedure.

My M2Z came up with wanting a vision sensor calibration all of a sudden a couple days ago. Not as an extensive list as OP, and flight was otherwise unaffected.
After recalibration, no more message.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico