DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro/litchi won’t take off

kvilleguy

Reactions
For some reason my mp won’t take off using my iPad and litchi from my home which is in the edge of a controll zone so I manually take off after using LAANC and getting my clearance. No problem if I fly outside of cz in g space. DJI app works fine when I use it. Do I have to get DJI to unlock it?

For some reason my mp won’t take off using my iPad and litchi from my home which is in the edge of a controll zone so I manually take off after using LAANC and getting my clearance. No problem if I fly outside of cz in g space. DJI app works fine when I use it. Do I have to get DJI to unlock it?
What happens if you switch to Litchi after taking off?

Well try that too but I really meant just switch in the air
You can't switch directly to Litchi from DJI Go 4. You have to first force close DJI GO and clear it's defaults then start Litchi. They can not co-exist in ram at the same time. It is in the Litchi Documentation.

You can't switch directly to Litchi from DJI Go 4. You have to first force close DJI GO and clear it's defaults then start Litchi. They can not co-exist in ram at the same time. It is in the Litchi Documentation.
That’s what I said
Take off with DJI Go 4 and then close DJI Go 4 and open Litchi.

Brett's right you can force close DJIGO4 and then launch Lichti. Just fly up a few feet using DJIGO4 then force close it and launch Lichti. Might be a work around , but what a pain!

Actually on iOS you don’t really even need to do that most of the time. I often have DJI GO 4 and Litchi running simultaneously. It takes a second or two for the video feed to switch apps but it does work fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute