DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro no usb to laptop after firmware update

Boomstick

Reactions
Had a Windows error while updating the firmware said it Finished but now it just flashes yellow on mavic and will not connect to the computer when you do all you hear is the beeps from plugging in the USB and it sounds like it’s disconnecting and connecting over and over and over. Also will nor connect to controller or will it bind the controller nothing works
Used multiple usb cords

Start up on the Mavic seems fine with all the tones and calibration working

Had a Windows error while updating the firmware said it Finished but now it just flashes yellow on mavic and will not connect to the computer when you do all you hear is the beeps from plugging in the USB and it sounds like it’s disconnecting and connecting over and over and over. Also will nor connect to controller or will it bind the controller nothing works
Used multiple usb cords

Start up on the Mavic seems fine with all the tones and calibration working

Is this your first update? Did you uninstall the old DJI Assistant 2 software and download the new version from DJI at Mavic 2 support downloads?

Yes done this many times before it failed at 70% with windows error unhandled exception or similar hit continue after 2 hours rebooted and the n this
Have both of assistant apps
It’s just the USB is like it’s plugging in and then unplugging every 10 seconds Dumbledore doesn’t see it or DJ assistant

Yes done this many times before it failed at 70% with windows error unhandled exception or similar hit continue after 2 hours rebooted and the n this
Have both of assistant apps
It’s just the USB is like it’s plugging in and then unplugging every 10 seconds Dumbledore doesn’t see it or DJ assistant

But you can't have more than one program looking for your drone. It's just my opinion of course but I'd lose the others and only have the new DJI Assistant program installed. I had problems until I did that and boom picked up my drone right away.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50