DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro platinum front leg/arm

kleb22

Reactions
anyone have any suggestion on where to purchase a mavic pro plantinum front leg? Will buy the entire arm if needed.

Left side

Again, not knowing where you are it's hard to recommend a place. I just used this dealer to replace my right front Mavic leg. Drones Plus Dallas | Same-Day Repair It was a very quick turnaround. Not inexpensive, however. Most places will likely want to replace the whole arm but this was the leg that broke off.

Again, not knowing where you are it's hard to recommend a place. I just used this dealer to replace my right front Mavic leg. Drones Plus Dallas | Same-Day Repair It was a very quick turnaround. Not inexpensive, however. Most places will likely want to replace the whole arm but this was the leg that broke off.

From Massachusetts
I did purchase DJI care. doing the work myself or having someone else do it will void the warranty??

If I need Platinum trim pieces like a front antenna I just paint used Pro parts.
Dupli color css100 is a surprisingly close match.

However, if you lost that leg as the result of a crash, then your warranty is already void. Any crash, I'm told by a dealer, voids the warranty.
Apologies for bringing this up. Does breaking (slightly) a leg while in the case configure as a "crash"?

Thanks, they all appear "normal". Despite launching in a NFZ, from my terrace, etc. and all sorts of crazy stuff but none causing any damage.

I just have the cr*ppy DJI bag, no matter which direction you pack it in, if someone doesn't gently handle it, pressure can be applied to the legs up to the point of cracking them.

If I were to buy the Mavic 2 I would steer away from the Fly More Combo and just get a hardcase, 3 batteries, spare carbon propellers (haven't even touched the extra that came with the set) and the charging set separately!

I put it nose down, antennas towards the RC. It's a soft case and should be handled with reasonable care. I also remove the rear props before storage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929