DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro video

troy64

Reactions
Similar to a TV program that breaks up with DirecTV satellite interference. My video when connected to RC via cable breaks up. No interference via wi-fi. Cable issue?

Just to clarify this is during my attempt to fly and record. When the RC and Mavic are connected and I'm using the cable from RC to tablet the live feed is breaking up and distorted.

FWIW, I used to use my Google Nexus tablet rather than a cell phone. For unknown reason now I get broken video that is impossible to use during flight. Switching over to my Samsung Galaxy S9+ it works perfectly. Naturally, these use two different cables from the two different ports from the controller.

Reactions: troy64
If your video recordings are happy, but your device display is breaking up, and you have shut down all background apps on the device, then yes, it could be the cable, (not all are created equal) you need a real data cable,
or,
another issue could be the version of DJI GO4 app you are using. If you have recently updated "stuff", like the app, or tabby/phone device, you might have to rev back down to a previous version that is stable.

Also, try the port on the bottom of the controller to the device of choice.

Here is a link for the previous versions of the GO4 app.

DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 APK Download - Free Video Players & Editors APP for Android | APKPure.com

Reactions: troy64

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman