DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro wont fly straight

dan_ep82

Reactions
Hi my week old mavic pro wont fly in a straight line, it flys diagonally to the left, i have treid everything like IMU calibration, compass and RC also a whole new set of props never been crashed

Any advise? it also shoots to the left when coming to a stop i have included a video, the end also shows the flight data!

Thanks!

I know this is an OLD Thread, but hopefully someone knowledgeable is still watching it?!
I've been repairing drones now for about a year. I'm not DJI Certified, but I fix laptops and other electronics, so this isn't my 1st rodeo...
The last few drones (all Mavic Pro's) I've worked on tend to fly diagonally when they are in the RTH mode. If I'm actually piloting them, they fly as I command, but when I hit the RTH button, the drone flies in a straight line, but facing off to the left about 10 degrees. They get to the right place, but, not straight to the right place. I've searched, and researched and I can't find anything relevant. There are a lot of people telling experienced fliers that they don't know how to fly, which isn't helpful. This happens when I'm flying repaired drones for testing purposes. These drones have ALL CALIBRATIONS successfully completed and all firmware updated to the latest version. I've also calibrated the RC & switched RC's to verify that it isn't the RC. It shouldn't be the RC if the drone is flying itself back to the Home Point anyway. So, since this has appeared recently (last 3 drones), I really don't know what is causing it and why just the last 3 drones? Obviously, something has changed...?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78