DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro won't start any automated missions

WildDoktor

Reactions
Hey all; I'm having this issue with DroneDeploy, Litchi, Drone Harmony, and Pix4Capture flight apps and my Mavic Pro.

Regardless of which of those flight apps I use, if I start a mission (or flight) with the MP on the ground, it will rise to between 7'-9' and just hover there, and never run the mission.

Occasionally, if I fly to above 60' or so, and then start, the MP will fly the mission.

Oddly, I haven't tried this with the go4 app yet.

Anybody seen this behavior...or more importantly, fixed it?

Thanks!

Are you using any takeoff restriction? Sometimes the missions have takeoff restriction and if you are outside the area the mission does not allow you to start.
1.png

Are you using any takeoff restriction? Sometimes the missions have takeoff restriction and if you are outside the area the mission does not allow you to start.
View attachment 140498
Well, not on purpose; I didn't even know there was such a thing...I've never seen a setting like that in any of the apps I mentioned. But I'll do some searching to see if those apps have this feature, and if it's on by default.

Well, not on purpose; I didn't even know there was such a thing...I've never seen a setting like that in any of the apps I mentioned. But I'll do some searching to see if those apps have this feature, and if it's on by default.
Thanks for the head's up @zeusfl , but none of the apps I use have that option.

Other thoughts / fixes for this? I can't believe I'm the only person that's had this issue (even though I can't find evidence of it anywhere online)...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS