DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro yellow flashlight, dont connect the RC and the computer, battery blink 10 times in turn off

rafaellage

Reactions
Hello guys, I'm having problems with my Mavic Pro and I'm in the hinterland of Bahia, Brazil, far from any technical assistance and I would like to know if anyone here has had a similar problem and can suggest something.

The Drone had nothing to report, such as an accident, a fall, rain. I used it on Saturday, normally. On Sunday, when I called, it didn't work anymore.

The symptoms are:
- The yellow back light flashes intermittently (yellow Flashlight indicates loss of connection with the remote control).
- The remote control is in "connecting" and does not link* with the drone.
* I made all possible binding processes. I have two controls, none of them link to the drone anymore. On the drone, I made sure the key is on RC and not on wifi. The light (link status indicator) below the link button with the controller (right next to the memory card slot) is flashing red, never in green.
- The fan no longer starts.
- The Assistant on the computer does not recognize the drone via usb. I used a macbook.
- When turning off the drone, the battery has one of the leds flashing intermittently 10 times before turning off the drone.
- I opened the drone to check if there were any disconnected cables. Apparently everything is in its place.
- I have 4 batteries, I tested the drone with all of them at different stages of charge.

*I haven't done any firmware updates recently that could have caused this problem.

In this video, the moment of turn off the drone and the battery blink:

That's it, if someone has had something like that, I appreciate a return.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000