DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic replacement parts

mitchell.atheis

Reactions
Hi there,

I'm in need of a few replacement parts for my Mavic after it had a melt down, just wondering if & where I can find these parts.

The first part I need to is the ribbon cover on the camera, you can see in the picture between the 2 screws where the snap happened.

Part number 2 is I need a whole rear right leg, as the over extension tab is very loose and the last I heard on this forum, is that it's best to replace the whole thing.

Where can I possibly find these parts to be sent international? Thanks in advance
510e5885ee33adf9a211ea1e98d91ddb.jpg

Hi there,

I'm in need of a few replacement parts for my Mavic after it had a melt down, just wondering if & where I can find these parts.

The first part I need to is the ribbon cover on the camera, you can see in the picture between the 2 screws where the snap happened.

Part number 2 is I need a whole rear right leg, as the over extension tab is very loose and the last I heard on this forum, is that it's best to replace the whole thing.

Where can I possibly find these parts to be sent international? Thanks in advance
510e5885ee33adf9a211ea1e98d91ddb.jpg
Where in the World are You?
I'm in Australia...no problem getting parts here!

Where in the World are You?
I'm in Australia...no problem getting parts here!
Also while your here, I'm looking to sell my Mavic with an extra battery and hard case when I get to Sydney, do you know how much they are going for second hand ? Which websites do you use over there for second hand bits, I'm used to eBay in the UK

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique