DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Slices Food In Slow Motion - Have i lost it in lockdown?

He obviously doesn't know how many poor children in India go to bed every night without a roll of Sweet Tarts. OK, maybe half a roll....but definitely not a whole roll.

• Haha
Reactions: geevee
Wonderful video! Not only was it entertaining, I thought the reaction of the props as they contacted the various food items was educational!

Thanks!

Reactions: Drone UK
yeh thought the music added a little something haha

Very cool! Ignore the negs. I always wondered about this. I did unintentionally stick my finger in there once on a hand catch. Got a few really good sliced up fingers but it was probably because it was at a higher speed? I think you need to get some carbon blades and try again! That would really chop up some stuff!
In answer to your question: I think you have lost it LOL! But you are in good company. And recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery. HAHAHA! Keep up the good work. Stay safe.
hahaha brillaint yep at least i can see what self isolation has resulted in

Wonderful video! Not only was it entertaining, I thought the reaction of the props as they contacted the various food items was educational!

Thanks!

yeh i feel it was a good scientific test :)

I was also thinking hotdogs for the same reason!

i think hotdogs is a great shout. I can even eat them after as they will hopefully be bite size pieces

yes i was concerned about the gimbal cover, but as far as trying something creative/artistic, this was interesting. thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Drone UK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian