DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Stills Quality vs P4P

kirsten.rossouw

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I need to decide now between the Mavic and P4P. It's my first drone and I plan on using it recreationally and doing some property portfolio shoots for customers and friends.
Now I know the P4P camera will render better quality photos compare to the Mavic. But will it make such a big difference that anyone will notice and prefer images taken with the P4P.
Portability is a benefit no matter who you are. But you might take the Mavic along to places where you might not have planned to use it.
As with the Phantom, it is such a big box that you would nearly want to be certain that you will use it when packing it?
Would love to hear your thoughts, and perhaps any of you that have both?

I had the official case for my Phantom, it made it very portable and regularly took it out on walks in the countryside and mountain biking. The FOV on the phantom is wider which will help make your photos look better for property, not to mention the other benefits of the camera over the Mavic.

However, I have seen a comparison on YouTube and if I'm honest I can't see a whole lot of difference in quality between the 2

Reactions: kirsten.rossouw
Portability is premium here - I fly Phantoms & now the Mavic - like you say you have to REALLY think whether you want to lug the Phantom around but with the Mavic it's a no-brainer! Only thing I find may be a downside for you with regard to property captures is the FOV ( Field Of View ) Phantoms have wider lens than the Mavic - Good luck with your choice!

Reactions: kirsten.rossouw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga