DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Wins DJI Fave Test

Here we go another Casey neistat bashing thread

The guy uses his equipment like it was meant to be used
His editing and story telling skills are very good a lot can be learned from how he creates his content

Yes Casey is a really good story teller and seems to be liked by people all over New York. If you have $30 million dollars and have made a multipart HBO documentary by age 35, you either have lots of talent or are very lucky.

Here we go another Casey neistat bashing thread

The guy uses his equipment like it was meant to be used
His editing and story telling skills are very good a lot can be learned from how he creates his content

I figured this would occur, it's entertaining. Purpose of post was that the review cut to the chase. Each drone has it's pros and cons.

Reactions: younumpty
I figured this would occur, it's entertaining. Purpose of post was that the review cut to the chase. Each drone has it's pros and cons.

So true. New P4 is amazing. The Phantom camera from the P3 advanced 2.7k to the new P4 is just brilliant and so easy to use. The bigger drones have more to offer the serious pilot too. That said the Mavic is a compromise in size v all else.
Not meaning to divert subject and agree both systems have their plus points. I fly the P3 advanced and Pro plus the P4 and P4 pro and Mavic. I'm a bit of a DJI nut but still can't take that Casey dude in any quantity.

However it's not meant as anything other than personal preference. Always happy to see someone make something worthwhile out of nothing. Casey to be fair has done that and I applaud him, just can't stand his voice. Nothing personal... it's my opinion on what I find tolerable. Still think he's a spanner, but good for him if he's made a few quid. $20,000 I am led to believe from my teenage daughter.

Fly safe... :)

So true. New P4 is amazing. The Phantom camera from the P3 advanced 2.7k to the new P4 is just brilliant and so easy to use. The bigger drones have more to offer the serious pilot too. That said the Mavic is a compromise in size v all else.
Not meaning to divert subject and agree both systems have their plus points. I fly the P3 advanced and Pro plus the P4 and P4 pro and Mavic. I'm a bit of a DJI nut but still can't take that Casey dude in any quantity.

However it's not meant as anything other than personal preference. Always happy to see someone make something worthwhile out of nothing. Casey to be fair has done that and I applaud him, just can't stand his voice. Nothing personal... it's my opinion on what I find tolerable. Still think he's a spanner, but good for him if he's made a few quid. $20,000 I am led to believe from my teenage daughter.

Fly safe... :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15