DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Zoom On The Way

How are you coming along with your Mv2Zm?
Well i got to look at everything and have read and watched the tutorials. I have a newborn and the lady is sick so i havent had a chance to do much of anything else. Im itching though maybe she will feel better this afternoon and i can get my first ever flight in. [emoji22] I guess ill just study for my 107c until she gets better. I have 3 yrs exp with medical choppers so i hope that helps with the test.

Ordered mine 730am today, and its marked shipped on the dji store account.. no tracking number yet...

Well i got to look at everything and have read and watched the tutorials. I have a newborn and the lady is sick so i havent had a chance to do much of anything else. Im itching though maybe she will feel better this afternoon and i can get my first ever flight in. [emoji22] I guess ill just study for my 107c until she gets better. I have 3 yrs exp with medical choppers so i hope that helps with the test.
Congratulations on the newborn, the important things come first the Mv2Zm is in your hands so you have all the time in the world. I have my pilots license but have no plans getting involved commercially with the quad, just personal enjoyment. I have a number of fixed wing RC models, just hope the quad laws don’t continue to get so restrictive. I think the fears of them is grossly overstated but we are just one incident away from prohibition. Keep me posted on your progress.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Ordered mine 730am today, and its marked shipped on the dji store account.. no tracking number yet...
Took me better than half a day to get the tracking number but you might do better. I’m sure the orders are coming in heavy.

I just hope to get it for the long 3 day weekend !! Or might make it a 4 day weekend if it shows up friday!! Hehe

Congratulations on the newborn, the important things come first the Mv2Zm is in your hands so you have all the time in the world. I have my pilots license but have no plans getting involved commercially with the quad, just personal enjoyment. I have a number of fixed wing RC models, just hope the quad laws don’t continue to get so restrictive. I think the fears of them is grossly overstated but we are just one incident away from prohibition. Keep me posted on your progress.
Thank you and i will! Cant wait to fly without myself getting off the ground! Ive waited my whole life for this lol! (I dont fly on or in anything, worst fear ever)

Reactions: Rnl
Just got a Fedex notice “International Release Anchorage AK” so maybe tomorrow delivery a possible? Now I have to stay close to home.
Looked back at my tracking and mine left ak around 7:30pm and was in mem tn by 4:30am sunday morn. Went shreveport then monroe, la the same day. Monday put on the truck and had it by 3:30pm. Maybe tomorrow, i know your super rdy! Dep on what part of the country your in also i guess

Looked back at my tracking and mine left ak around 7:30pm and was in mem tn by 4:30am sunday morn. Went shreveport then monroe, la the same day. Monday put on the truck and had it by 3:30pm. Maybe tomorrow, i know your super rdy! Dep on what part of the country your in also i guess
Thanks for the FYI. I'm in Fla.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Left
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 6:48 am this morning, still in transit, still set for delivery today, if not tomorrow is OK too or the next day or whenever:)

This is the wackest Fedex tracking I have ever viewed. Tuesday hit Anchorage, AK then went back to HK. Anyone ever encountered this? In any event it won't arrive today as expected, I think it's in Memphis, TN of course maybe they'll ship it back to HK then to me.
  • 29/08/2018 - Wednesday
    13:17 Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
  • 06:48 Departed FedEx location
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN
  • 02:13 Arrived at FedEx location
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN
  • 28/08/2018 - Tuesday
    21:23 In transit
    TA YUAN DISTRICT TW
  • 21:07 In transit
    TA YUAN DISTRICT TW
  • 17:24 In transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
  • 16:18 Departed FedEx location
    ANCHORAGE, AK
  • 14:20 International shipment release - Import
    ANCHORAGE, AK
  • 13:56 Arrived at FedEx location
    ANCHORAGE, AK
  • 27/08/2018 - Monday
    23:27 In transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
  • 22:34 At local FedEx facility
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
  • 15:08 In transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
  • 10:27 Left FedEx origin facility
    SHENZHEN CN
  • 25/08/2018 - Saturday
    20:53 At FedEx origin facility
    SHENZHEN CN
  • 19:50 Picked up Package received after FedEx cutoff
    SHENZHEN CN
  • 05:37 Shipment information sent to FedEx

I just hope to get it for the long 3 day weekend !! Or might make it a 4 day weekend if it shows up friday!! Hehe
Any movement on your order? Mine looks from the tracking history as if it got screwed up. Can't get much info from Fedex or Dji.

Any movement on your order? Mine looks from the tracking history as if it got screwed up. Can't get much info from Fedex or Dji.
Mine showed that also but ive had so many things shipped from fed ex and had it show like that many times. i dont know why they do that.

Mine showed that also but ive had so many things shipped from fed ex and had it show like that many times. i dont know why they do that.
FedEx couldn’t give me an explanation, never saw anything like it before. All I could get from them is “we’ll get back to you”

I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom w/ fly more on Friday, 8-24 and it already shows it's shipped via fed ex.!!! No tracking no. yet but very happy it's coming much faster than the 2 month wait for the Mavic Pro.

I received fed ex shipping no. today and update from DJI.
Scheduled delivery:
Wednesday 8/29/2018 by 4:30 pm

PICKED UP
SHENZHEN, CN
Update: My Zoom w/ fly more arrived today at 3:30, 1 hour early woo woo. I slowly unpacked it this evening looking at each piece like a little kid. I liked the slightly bigger bag that came with the fly more. It easily fit the M2Z, controller , 3 batteries, spare props, future filters, misc cables and my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet. The tablet also fits well in the controller. See pics
I can't wait to fly it tomorrow! 20180829_222843.jpeg20180829_222919.jpeg20180829_221256.jpeg

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Did you get the Fly More? If so how's carry bag?

The Shoulder Bag included with the Fly More Kit is an improvement over the one that is included with the regular Mavic Pros but it's still a tight fit. They made it a little bit bigger with better dividers. I still prefer the PolarPro options.

I still prefer PolarPro's small form factor cases over these DJI Shoulder Bags.

Unfortunately PolarPro won't have their two cases shipping for another few weeks so we only have them on pre-order right now but they have two versions.

"Rugged Edition" Mavic 2 Case - $49.99 (larger option)
"Minimalist Edition" Mavic 2 Case - $29.99 (as small as your can go while still carrying the essentials)

Both estimated to ship around the 3rd week of September :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro