DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavicPilots logo

TTP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Want the MavicPilots logo on my yellow dronepilot vest, can i buy one, if, where?

Last edited:
A vest, a cap, or a lanyard add credibility and may help keep some of the Karens away. They’re probably not important if you fly in rural areas. If you’re a new pilot, your registration and Trust certificate work well in a lanyard.

Last edited:
Want the MavicPilots logo on my yellow dronepilot vest, can i buy one, if, where?
I see you’re in Sweden, so you mileage may vary. I recently worked with a small embroidery shop to create a custom logo which I had applied to an apron. It was a direct embroidery, but could easily have been placed on a patch. The logo image itself doesn’t have to be perfect. Attached is an image that should be more than adequate for this purpose. Good Luck!

Attachments

• 6298A020-0144-4FAC-87CE-59086C69E8CB.jpeg
    6298A020-0144-4FAC-87CE-59086C69E8CB.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Droniac
Under certain circumstances and locations, a vest may be a good idea. I stil do not know from this thread where to buy such a vest, then I can include a proper logo. It would seem appropriate io include a group name that meets for flying and discussions.

Reactions: Droniac
Under certain circumstances and locations, a vest may be a good idea. I stil do not know from this thread where to buy such a vest, then I can include a proper logo. It would seem appropriate io include a group name that meets for flying and discussions.
The reason you don't see anything about where to buy a vest is that this thread is NOT about vests but the Mavic Pilot Logo for a vest.

However, you if would like to buy a vest, one of our vendors on this forum is a good place to get one @Aerial-Pixel

Here is a direct link

The reason you don't see anything about where to buy a vest is that this thread is NOT about vests but the Mavic Pilot Logo for a vest.

However, you if would like to buy a vest, one of our vendors on this forum is a good place to get one @Aerial-Pixel

Here is a direct link
Thanks for the mention. If you want the Mavic Pilots logo on your vest I can add it free of charge when you order, just write in the notes section "ADD MAVIC PILOTS LOGO" it will look like this:
Mavic Pilots - Safety Vests 1.jpg
The logo will replace the bottom line of text (the STAND CLEAR or DO NOT DISTURB depending on the style selected).

Reactions: BigAl07 and GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet