DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavik Air 2 Accessories

Lucky you....

Welcome have two vendors on this site that could probably accommodate you.

I have Symik case for my MA2 similar to the one below and like it.

Have fun shopping. :)

Reactions: Texas88
Very nice! I might just get that same case. Thank you :)

Good morning! Does anyone have any good/reliable sites for accessories? I'll probably buy a wet suit and a hard case. Thanks
I got this one off Amazon and am beyond happy with it. It cost a little more, but it is better than expected, just very well made. The DJI smart controller stores under the sun visor (and the lanyard), so that I always have two controllers with me.

Nanuk 925-MAVIA2S3 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo & Smart Controller - Orange https://a.co/d/3IbsBfwIMG_4442.jpegIMG_4441.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be a good case too as it was my first choice. I originally bought one from Amazon, but none of the foam was cut out. Being pissed off, I returned it for this one as I did not want to take another chance of the same thing happening. Lykus had their chance, but screwed it up.

Regardless, I am glad for their error as I think this is a much better case though.

That will be a good case too as it was my first choice. I originally bought one from Amazon, but none of the foam was cut out. Being pissed off, I returned it for this one as I did not want to take another chance of the same thing happening. Lykus had their chance, but screwed it up.

Regardless, I am glad for their error as I think this is a much better case though.
I'm sorry for the bad experience. I want to clarify that Amazon ships the wrong product quite often. You buy product A and they ship product B to you. We can't keep this from happening but only ask customers contact us for help if they run into this issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23