DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount 3.0 iPad adapter for DJI Mavic Pro 2

I have my MM 3 and am using it with a 2018 Ipad 9.7. Rock solid and I let the whole thing hang from my neck if I need my hands for anything. Its not going anywhere. I am happy with my purchase. I swap it between my spark and Pro 2 zoom controllers with no problems!

I purchased a 3.0 MavMount along with a Protective Cases Clamp for iPad AIR 9.7″, iPad 12.9″, (130-230mm) in hopes of using it with my iPad Pro 10.5 in a Logitech case. While the landscape size is 182mm, I'm unable to get it to work. It's too big in landscape mode, and it's too small in portrait.

My own experience has been, tablet cases and in some situations even phone cases, don’t get along with the display mounts whether it’s MavMount or anyone else. The gripping mechanisms are just not tall enough to hold a thicker object securely enough for my liking. Obviously YMMV.

Hey everyone! It's super exciting here as I am out flying the new mavic pro 2 that arrived yesterday.

Happy to report that the newest folding controller from DJI is super sturdy, which allows the Mavmount to be even more secure than before! (when you add a CNC milled aircraft grade aluminum Mavmount to a DJI controller, it is instantly the strongest part).

i had my maiden flight today,.. and everything was awesome,. rock solid flyer!

here's a beauty show of her last night while my batteries charged :)

View attachment 44634

View attachment 44635
A lot of post about the mount. Tell me why I should buy the lanyard?.?

My own experience has been, tablet cases and in some situations even phone cases, don’t get along with the display mounts whether it’s MavMount or anyone else. The gripping mechanisms are just not tall enough to hold a thicker object securely enough for my liking. Obviously YMMV.

If you have a 9.7" iPad I can assure you that if you get the right clamp from Mavmount it is very secure, as has been posted above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk