DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount

Preacher

Reactions
After trying a few other tablet mounts for my Mini 2 controller. I was not happy with the "flop" in any of them and felt sure at some point that my tablet would fall out. Doing some reading on this forum (thanks guys), I found a conversation about the Mavmount. I was impressed and ordered one and wow, this thing is stable! I'm using a Tab A8 tablet that even with the tablet installed this thing is solid. All the time I was waiting on deliver (2 whole days), I was wondering if this mount was worth that I paid for it. Question answered. I would to it all over again. For quick flights I use phone, but sometimes I want to use something with a larger display and this is it. If you are looking for something very stable (especially using a 10in or larger tablet) don't hesitate to get one of these.

I agree. I invested in a Mavmount for my MA, Mini and the quality is obvious. I was able to use my Ipad and added a tripod, for a comfortable setup. Good purchase. Now you have me thinking about the version for my M2 and MA2. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Aerial West
After trying a few other tablet mounts for my Mini 2 controller. I was not happy with the "flop" in any of them and felt sure at some point that my tablet would fall out. Doing some reading on this forum (thanks guys), I found a conversation about the Mavmount. I was impressed and ordered one and wow, this thing is stable! I'm using a Tab A8 tablet that even with the tablet installed this thing is solid. All the time I was waiting on deliver (2 whole days), I was wondering if this mount was worth that I paid for it. Question answered. I would to it all over again. For quick flights I use phone, but sometimes I want to use something with a larger display and this is it. If you are looking for something very stable (especially using a 10in or larger tablet) don't hesitate to get one of these.
100% in agreement!!..Best on the market IMO!

@Aerial West makes an amazing product and PHENOMENAL Customer Service!! MavMount is a game changer for many of us :)

I've been using one for 3-4 weeks now. I fly 3-5 times a week for work using a 10" I-Pad. I've tried every way possible to dislodge the tablet and can't get to fall out or even move in the holder. I'm also using a Otterbox Defender case on the tablet. Highly recommend

Will it work with a Tripltek 8?
The 122-235mm clamp will work great.

That adapter works great for the tripltek 7, but not 8.

I think you'll be very happy with your purchase :)
The Mavmount arrived this morning and I used it with the Mavic 3 and the 10.5" Samsung Galaxy S5E tablet earlier today. I initially thought I'd ordered the wrong bracket to hold the tablet. Then I sorted out how to adjust the bracket. It's a design marvel in itself.

I'm extremely impressed with the design of the mount system and the workmanship and finish. With the tablet installed, everything is solid-feeling and secure. I can focus more attention on flying without having to worry about being so careful and delicate with the controller and tablet. It's a first class product and I'm surprised that they're able to sell it for what they do.

The one small negative for the Mavmount compared to the bracket I was using (extension to the antenna that clamped the tablet to the controller as is done with a phone) is the mounting of the lanyard. With the tablet positioned over the controller, the lanyard rests on the bottom of the tablet, so it's a bit more difficult to allow the lanyard to carry some of the weight of the controller and tablet. But balancing that is the fact that with the Mavmount, the controller/tablet combo is better balanced and not so "top heavy."

As you predicted, I'm very happy with the purchase. Thanks for that final nudge.

I'm extremely impressed with the design of the mount system and the workmanship and finish. With the tablet installed, everything is solid-feeling and secure. It's a first class product and I'm surprised that they're able to sell it for what they do.
Thank you my friend. I put a ton of time (months) into solving the issue of mounting completely balanced, without using the exterior of the controller, scratching it. You have no idea how long I just stared at that controller, ha!
The small form factor let me make the smallest design out there as well.

I really appreciate you taking a chance.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka