DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max speed

It was slowed down when using front obstacle avoidance.

I rarely fly my MP around other than to just run the battery out after my Litchi waypoint missions. Because of that, I just haven't put it into sports mode, but even if I did, don't you have to start your flight in sports mode to get the full speed rather than switching it during flight? It seems like that was an issue at one time. If not, sorry for putting this out there.

I rarely fly my MP around other than to just run the battery out after my Litchi waypoint missions. Because of that, I just haven't put it into sports mode, but even if I did, don't you have to start your flight in sports mode to get the full speed rather than switching it during flight? It seems like that was an issue at one time. If not, sorry for putting this out there.
The opposite. Every new flight starts in GPS mode, whether the switch is in sports mode or not. You can't start a new flight in sports mode. You must switch out of sports mode and then back into sports mode.

Reactions: ftttu
The opposite. Every new flight starts in GPS mode, whether the switch is in sports mode or not. You can't start a new flight in sports mode. You must switch out of sports mode and then back into sports mode.
Thanks.

My top speed once was 48 mph. But my average seems a lot lower now. Maybe closer to 30 mph.

My average is 31mph and my max is 44mph and has been fairly consistent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1