DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May 24th DJI announcement. Any clues?

eastvillager

Reactions
md_686989.jpg

I know. I really shouldn't let the cat out of the bag but it's going to take an extra week to have a drone fixed.

Mavic 2 or Mavic Pro Advanced with 360 obstacle avoidance as well as the 1" sensor camera. ....it will also include all of the bugs the original Mavic has from being rushed to market to fast.

Reactions: ed1nh0
Spark is the announcement everyone is expecting, and it fits with the 'Seize the moment' title.

Maybe a Mavic Standard as well.

Reactions: Foxtrot Uniform
Spark is the announcement everyone is expecting, and it fits with the 'Seize the moment' title.

That's what the Mavic 1 will be called now. I'm still waiting for mine too get back from DJI. Gotta love marketing, I've had a Mavic since February, get two flights out of it and back it goes for warranty work. It'll be an obsolete has been by the time I get three flights on it.

I agree, I think its just going to be the spark. I still believe the spark is not going to look like the prototypes in the Youtube videos. I have a feeling that it will look nicer and it will fold like the Mavic.

Rob

Maybe they will announce the goggles are back in stock, or maybe release more stuff they can't keep in stock. I will be watching anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason