DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May be a Stupid Question but...

3goldens

Reactions
Is there a way to minimize the mapbox in lower left hand corner of the screen. Seems like a lot of real estate to me on a smallish screen and it bothers me that I can't get to a full screen without having the bloody map there.

If it can't be minimized then I would have definitely gotten the 7 inch monitor with more screen space.

Hoping this is not the case!

Attachments

• rc.jpg
    rc.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 50
If you click the symbol at the top-right of the map box it should change to the round 'radar' display, which is a little smaller and a bit less intrusive.
Offhand, I don't think I've ever seen a method to undisplay it completely, but maybe someone smarter than me knows a setting buried somewhere.
I should do some digging to see if anybody's discovered anything in the modded parameters that controls this function; it'd be handy to know.

Is there a way to minimize the mapbox in lower left hand corner of the screen. Seems like a lot of real estate to me on a smallish screen and it bothers me that I can't get to a full screen without having the bloody map there.

If it can't be minimized then I would have definitely gotten the 7 inch monitor with more screen space.

Hoping this is not the case!

You can do what PT_Mavic suggested or you can do a single or double swipe on the screen to make the screen clean although you loose all telemetry.

Reactions: gouda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike