DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Media Import Error

Makofire1

Part 107 Certified
Reactions
So I just purchased a new IPad Pro to edit my M2P videos....I had some pretty good material I shot on the Oregon coast so I go to it....(Let me first say I am NOT terrible tech savvy)...I loaded Adobe Rush after watching numerous YouTube vids....well, I import the video (shot in .mov) and as I load the video into my new project panel, a window pops up saying “Media Import Error”....I figured maybe I should have been shooting in .mp4 so I change the settings on the M2P and shoot a clip.....uploaded onto the iPad, tried loading the media into the create field and boom! Same error. PLEASE!!! Somebody unscrew me.

Imported with what? Did you take the SD card out of the drone and used a cardreader?

Could be a problem with the Color Mode setting for video on the MP2. The DLog-M setting uses the H.265 codec, whereas the Normal setting uses the H.264 codec. The Normal (H.264) setting should not be a problem, but some software might not support the DLog-M H.265 mode. This is independent of whether you are shooting .mp4 or .mov. Here is a link that might be helpful:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots