DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meet up and go fly St. Louis

Kellyhere45

Reactions
I would like to get a few people to meet and go fly sometime doesn't have to be a lot of people it's from the people from the area of St Louis I think it'd be kind of cool meet some new people new friends get to know everybody and have a good time go fly I'm just mentioning this because I know somebody has or not I just think it would be kind of cool just to have a flying buddy or a flying group to go have some fun and enjoy the day if anybody's up for it let me know I'm mobile or have a few places we can go fly so if you're from St Louis hit me up. It's hard to turn down a day of flying and getting great video

Reactions: MoHntr
I'm from the county where arey . u in the city ? And have you ever get to get good range when u fly yet . I have 2 spots I fly at that I can get 4 miles on a flight and you would like it .

and you like to have a lot of drones in the sky because????? ;)

and you like to have a lot of drones in the sky because????? ;)
Do you know I just like to go out and go flying to have my gliders I fly to and I enjoyed a hobby I use a horse $30,000 in RC car stuff Finance boats descale quarter-scale I had it all and have a whole YouTube channel if you'd like to see it

Do you know I just like to go out and go flying to have my gliders I fly to and I enjoyed a hobby I use a horse $30,000 in RC car stuff Finance boats descale quarter-scale I had it all and have a whole YouTube channel if you'd like to see it
I'll have to take a look.. :)

I was based at Spirit aerodrome way back in the seventies..In visiting St. Louis I thought the Arch was the most spectactular piece of architecture I'd ever seen up close. Blown away would be more like it...I would be so tempeted ?

Reactions: Kellyhere45
Well looking for a group to meet and fly with if there is anyone out there . Just looking to meet some good people that love the hobby much as I do that's all. Hit me up if your looking the same

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98