DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Merode Territory - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Since the 15th century, the noble family de Merode has lived continuously in Westerlo and various members of this family left their mark on the appearance of the municipality and the surrounding area.
The Merode territory is located on the border of the provinces of Antwerp, Limburg and Flemish Brabant and covers the 9 municipalities of Herselt, Hulshout, Laakdal, Westerlo, Geel, Tessenderlo, Diest, Aarschot and Scherpenheuvel-Zichem.
The House of Merode originates from the village of Merode (today in the municipality of Langerwehe, Germany).

Everything is shot with the Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mini 3 Pro.

What a beautiful place to photograph. Are the strobes at the top of the clock tower flashing as fast as they appear?

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Awesome video, thanks for sharing!

• Love
Since the 15th century, the noble family de Merode has lived continuously in Westerlo and various members of this family left their mark on the appearance of the municipality and the surrounding area.
The Merode territory is located on the border of the provinces of Antwerp, Limburg and Flemish Brabant and covers the 9 municipalities of Herselt, Hulshout, Laakdal, Westerlo, Geel, Tessenderlo, Diest, Aarschot and Scherpenheuvel-Zichem.
The House of Merode originates from the village of Merode (today in the municipality of Langerwehe, Germany).

Everything is shot with the Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mini 3 Pro.

Spectacular. This is one of the best videos I've seen in some time. It makes me want to pack my bags and go explore there. Thanks for the excellent video.

• Love
Spectacular. This is one of the best videos I've seen in some time. It makes me want to pack my bags and go explore there. Thanks for the excellent video.
Thank You, very nice te read your reply. I'm honored.

Stunning video and nicely flown multi-axis moves! I enjoyed watching this one!

I found the 4 flashing poles a bit incongruous, though appreciate this is an artefact of the video capture. You mentioned they were flashing slowly in real life, which probably looks much better. I wonder if the LEDs in them are pulsed at high frequency and there's a beat frequency appearing in the video due to your chosen frame rate. It looks like the youtube video is at 30fps, but I wonder if you took any footage at a different frame rate (eg 25fps), or have the opportunity to revisit the place and try again?

• Love
Stunning video and nicely flown multi-axis moves! I enjoyed watching this one!

I found the 4 flashing poles a bit incongruous, though appreciate this is an artefact of the video capture. You mentioned they were flashing slowly in real life, which probably looks much better. I wonder if the LEDs in them are pulsed at high frequency and there's a beat frequency appearing in the video due to your chosen frame rate. It looks like the youtube video is at 30fps, but I wonder if you took any footage at a different frame rate (eg 25fps), or have the opportunity to revisit the place and try again?
Thanks for your nice reply.

Even slow flashing it doesn't look good (personal taste offcourse). It's only christmaslightning that is being removed end of this month.
Maybe your are right that it looks different in 25fps but I didn't test it.
I myself was thinking more about the difference between 60 Hz and 50 Hz frequency that makes it flash strangly. The frequency on the drone is set on automatic so maybe the problem is there.

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman