DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Averbode Abbey - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Averbode Abbey is a Premonstratensian abbey situated in Averbode, in the municipality Scherpenheuvel-Zichem (Flemish Brabant), in the Archdiocese of Mechelen-Brussels in Belgium.
It was founded about 1134, suppressed in 1797, and reestablished in 1834.
Throughout the 20th century the abbey press was a leading children's publisher in Belgium.
The church's building is a peculiar synthesis of Baroque and Gothic, with Renaissance ornament details, dominating the monastery complex.
The whole structure was built of iron sandstone from Langdorp and white sandstone from Gobertange between 1664 and 1672, after a design by the Antwerp architect Jan Van den Eynde II.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro

Enjoy

Hi Ikkel.
Short and interesting! For me it could have been quiet a few minutes longer!😉 Very nice castle, well filmed, according to the motto: In brevity lies the spice. Oh, the music also fits very well
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Nanny Ogg and ikkel
Hi Ikkel.
Short and interesting! For me it could have been quiet a few minutes longer!😉 Very nice castle, well filmed, according to the motto: In brevity lies the spice. Oh, the music also fits very well
cheers Paul
Thank You Jack.

Still lots of more interesting places on my bucketlist so there will be more coming in the future.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa