DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Merry Christmas Guys and Gals.

Robbyg

Reactions
May all of you have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
I am sure Santa stuck in lots of drone goodies this year so feel free to let us know what he left you.

Rob

May all of you have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
I am sure Santa stuck in lots of drone goodies this year so feel free to let us know what he left you.

Rob
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Santa got me a Mavic
3 batterys with tons of small doodads
a samsung galaxy tab s3
a wunderphone
and a hard case for all

Reactions: Robbyg
Merry Christmas Rob, thanks! I got 2 friends that got Mavic's for Christmas. Question: how many can you fly together before it becomes an interference thing? Would like to get together with these guys and fly together if possible.

Reactions: Robbyg
Merry Christmas Rob, thanks! I got 2 friends that got Mavic's for Christmas. Question: how many can you fly together before it becomes an interference thing? Would like to get together with these guys and fly together if possible.

When I fly with other drones, I just keep a couple of metres of altitude separation. That seems to be all it takes to avoid conflict

Glad to hear that most of you had a wonderful Christmas.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd